Thursday, February 18, 2010

Some More Faces

Back on Meg's 1st birthday, I showed off some of her many faces.  In honor of her 18 month birthday today, here's some of her latest faces. 
{This is the face that one of my best friends calls the "Gary Coleman face"...she just looks like she should be saying What you talkin' about Willis? don't you think?}

{She goes from the serious expression in the 1st picture to this in a split-second.}

{And back to this in another split-second.}

I love you sweet little Baby Cakes! 
Happy half birthday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing my head off! what delight! love to Meg, cynfie and poppy

The HoneaBees said...

Happy halfie Meg! I hope you get a Gigi's for it! If you don't, make that top face til your momma gets you one!

Sara said...

These are too funny! I think she looks just like her daddy. Especially the Gary Coleman one! haha!

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

made me smile.... she is too cute! =)

Bowerman Blessed said...

She is precious! What great pictures!

Sunny said...

So cute! She is a little doll!