Missed me? I'm so sad to say that I can't blog from home any more. It's killing me. Not just the no-blogging, but the overall lack of internet. I have it on my phone now, but I'm just not patient enough to blog from my phone!
I had to share this funny...
Having VERY curly, {natural} curly hair I used to think how fun it would be to wear pigtails. But when you have kinky curly hair, you do not wear pigtails. Especially not when your face is painted with freckles! So needless to say, I couldn't wait for Meg's hair to get long enough so I could live vicariously through her cute little pitgails.
I thought they were precious! She thought they were cute enough for all of about 15 seconds...just long enough for me to take a couple of pictures. Then she teared up and started saying "I don't like them. They hurt Maw-meeee." I immediately pulled them out. Now anytime I even twirl her hair she starts freaking out & telling me how much she doesn't like pigtails.
I'd say we won't be trying them again anytime soon, especially after this picture she brought home from church. They were learning about how God made our families. Notice the little girl "Meg" only has 1 pigtail left. She ripped it off & said "I told you I don't like pigtails!"
In Perspective: Weeks Forty-Seven – Fifty-Two
8 years ago

7 comments:
I'm glad that girl knows what she likes and has the voice to express herself----and a mommy who listens!! p.s. but, I sure did like those little pig's tails on her precious head. cynfie
I thought they were cute too! Maybe she will forget after awhile and you can try again!
sounds a lot like my girl! You must be raising a redneck tomboy too. :)
That is hilarious! Little stinker! She does look adorable with pigtails or "pinktails" as my girls used to say. :)
Love them pigtails!!! & oh how I have missed your blog!!!!
Next time, call them dog ears and maybe it'll go over better. That's what my Mom did... changed what she called them and it worked. Just wait a while. They were super cute!
Ashleigh
I miss reading your blog!! Hurry up a get internet again! I love the pigtails.
Post a Comment