Monday, March 15, 2010

Original

I'm thinking someone around here should try out for one of those reality shows.  It's one that I've never actually seen, but she appears to have the designing

and the catwalk {pouty face and all} figured out.

If you'd like to borrow her super stylish look you need a black ink pen to scribble all over your clothes.  Place an emphasis on the white stripes.  You also need a stinky boy's undershirt to make yourself a sash.  I can't share the secret as to how to make it look like that, because that's her original design...she did that one all by herself.

3 comments:

The HoneaBees said...

Don't you love it when they stop being babies and start being their own little person? Minus the attitude of course! and by love I mean only on a good day when they are sweet and cute.

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

I've seen that pouty face before. She likes making that one at me in class. It makes me laugh! I guess it won't be so funny when she's 13 and doing it. :)

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

I just love all of her "original" expressions!!