Good-bye school! Hello pool!
The kiddos officially kicked off summer with their cousins this weekend having a little fun jumping, swimming & splashing around.
Some loved it...
One not so much. She was freezing & Lucy Kate tried her best to coax her back into the water, but Meg was not going for it.

5 comments:
I love those pictures Joy! I think that pic of Lucy Kate is precious! Girls are always the ones to try and make it all be okay. :)
How cute...looks like the older ones are all having a big time! :) Meg will be jumping in along with them before you know it.
Meg is such a cutie =) Looks like fun!! we kicked off summer this passed wknd at the beach, it was great!!
I'm with Meg...the water is too cold for me right now. Fun times....she reminds me of Caley at that age. She didn't really care for the pool too much. She spent most of her time walking around the pool with a baby in her stroller.
So sweet that Lucy Kate was trying to get her back in! I agree the water is way too cold still.
Post a Comment