Over the weekend we took the kids up to the State Park to hike and play on the playground. The playground at Monte Sano is awesome. It almost makes me want to play!

So, can someone please explain to me why my boys don't want to play on that one & instead always want to play on this?


3 comments:
Joy, don't you know that the metal slide doesn't shock your butt as bad as the plastic slide and older is better...haha! Too cute :)
I love the park at Monte Sano!! I did't know you had a blog--When I saw the title of your blog commenting on mine, I thought, "What dirty old person has left a comment? I'm gonna have to delete this!" Then I read it, clicked over, and was delighted to see you! I'm putting you on my blogroll! :)
When in the world did you start a blog? Who knew??? You need to fill us in on these things. :) Now maybe I can keep up with you all. :)
Post a Comment