Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's That Time Again...

hunting season--when my house is filled with camo-wearing cutie-pies. Ben went with Ryan for his first hunt of the season on Saturday. No pictures of Cole. He decided that is was too cold, like I've said a million times before--he's so much like me!!! I think he also doesn't enjoy sitting still or having to be quiet--he's so much like me!!!

Here's my huntin' boys along with our little Baby Cakes, as the boys like to call her.












I know the little camo on her is so gross that it's almost kind-of cute. Her Daddy picked this out & bought it for her when we were at the beach this summer.

Daddy's Little Deer--she's got him wrapped around her little finger!

5 comments:

Leah said...

That baby camo outfit is awesome! She looks adorable.

And I think your bird scarf turned out really cute!!

gabgirl said...

OMG, JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
saw your comment on sara's blog...hope you don't me following!?!
you can find me all over sara's page!!

i am a blog-addict!! :)
gg
p.s. I WANT YOUR HAIR! who does it?

one BleSSed gal! said...

Hey gabgirl!
Ryan's cousin Rachel does my hair. She's awesome!!! She works in Madison. I'll look for you in my favorite...CAR LINE & give you one of her cards :-)

Momma 2 Girls said...

I love her camo outfit! She will be going hunting with Ryan before long...haha TOO CUTE!!!

Sara said...

Where are they? I can't see them! JK. That is what Blaine always thought when he wore camo...no one could see him. I remember moving down here in the 5th grade. I had never seen camo and Chad S. always wore camo. I thought it was so cool and always wanted some camos. My parents wouldn't have it (I was a big tom boy) but now I have all the camo I want with 3 boys! I think it is cute that Ryan picked it out just for her! That is sweet.