I love that they love her and want her with them at all times. I love that they hate to leave her when they go to school. I love that they can't go to sleep at night until they've given her a million kisses. I love that they can't stand her see her cry. I love that they mention daily how they can't wait to take her to the beach. I love that they willingly wash their hands a dozen times a day because they don't want her to be sick. I love that they read to her. I love that they love her more than they love anyone else!
In Perspective: Weeks Forty-Seven – Fifty-Two
8 years ago


4 comments:
That's so sweet.
Ashleigh
What good big brothers she has...they are going to be soooo...protective when she hits the dating years. Between them and her daddy, some boy she brings home is going to have it rough! :)
How precious! I love the black and white pictures. So classic!
How sweet!!! You have two very protective little boys, and I agree with Anna. Poor little Meg want have a chance when it comes time for her to date. I just hope my boys are as protective over their little sister, and your two are over Meg.
Post a Comment