Tuesday, August 25, 2009

{Splish Splash} Birthday Bash

It was so fun to finally get to plan a summer birthday party! We decided to go all out with a pool party dinner. Here's a little bit of the fun...

Her Cake:

Her Silly Friends (some of them anyway):
Her Cake to share with family & friends:

Her Gifts:


Her Splish Splashin':

Her Table Decorations & Treats:


Her:

8 comments:

gabgirl said...

i love "your" and "her" expression when you're showing meg the gift! too funny~

sooooooo glad the weather cooperated (i had my fingers crossed for you ALL day).

looks like meg had a FANTABULOUS day!

btw, the [2nd] cake is super cute!!

Becky said...

awww, happy birthday (party) meg!! just a tiny little princess. you will be just as "rurnt" as our little sis after 2 boys. but ooooooh the sweetness!

Sara said...

I'm with gabgirl on the gift picture....except I thought it was a box of Huggies and I laughed out loud because she looks like she is thinking, "Are you kidding me? You got me diapers?" Looks like you all had a great time!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

What a fun celebration! Such sweet pictures! I can't believe that she is 1 already!

The HoneaBees said...

So cute! It looks like you are saying "Here Meg, this will help you walk." And Meg is saying "I don't think so woman...y'all can tote me for a while longer!"

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

These are great pictures!! Looks like lots of fun and lots of memories made!!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

It looks like you'll had a blast! Summer birthdays are so much fun. She is so cute!!!

Sunny said...

How precious! I love the pink and green! Those pictures are great! I'm so glad that you all had such a great party celebrating Meg's 1st birthday. It does not seem like it has been that long...