Tuesday, November 3, 2009

green

Green.  It has multiple connotations.  In my case it's for envy!  Ryan is working on the most beautiful cabinet job.  Don't get me wrong, I always love the craftsmanship.  And despite the fact that everyone has their own unique tastes, I usually even like the way the homeowner/builder chooses to have them finished.  But this one...i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! 

These cabinets are unbelievable...the color, the furniture style, the finials, the butcher block (that Ryan made himself), i LOVE it all! 

Here's a peak at a piece that is going on a radius wall.  I'll post some more after the job is installed & complete.  I can't wait to see it all together...although I know that will only make me greener.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Well, you know I am liking this. Green is my favorite color.

The HoneaBees said...

I know exactly what you mean! There are so many yards that J has landscaped that I would love to be my yard! But, you know what they say about the cobbler's children-at least my shrubs will be done by bunco! (probably completed 1 hour before it starts, but whatever!)
Yay for talented husbands!