I just can't imagine living someplace where I wasn't FREE...FREE to have one of the most fantastic long weekends I've had in a long ol' time!
FREE to enjoy a triple date with our bestest of friends...dinner & a movie that had me laughing so hard that my face hurt.
FREE to have those same friends + kiddos over the next day to pig out & watch the kids slip 'n slidin'
& shooting fireworks when it wasn't even the 4th, because good friends understand that when your husband works crazy shifts, you celebrate holidays whenever you can.
FREE to attend a patriotic service at the church we choose.
FREE to spend an afternoon hanging out at the pool with friends.
FREE to eat one of the most fabulous dishes I have ever had. It was made by Ryan's cousin Rebecca. oh.my.gracious.goodness! Here's the recipe {you're welcome}!
FREE to sit back & enjoy a fantastic evening with Ryan's family on the 4th...just without Ryan because he had to work :( Enjoying great food & more fireworks to watch
and an annual front-yard wrestling match.
FREE to enjoy another lazy day at the pool.
And, FREE to have had a whole weekend with no baseball. Did I just say that?
In Perspective: Weeks Forty-Seven – Fifty-Two
8 years ago



1 comment:
What fun times!
I am going to have to make the Tomato Pie...it looks yummy! Our tomato's are just starting to come in.
Post a Comment