So I've been thinking for quite some time about making some changes to my blog. One of those changes includes changing my blog address. So...if you'd like to keep on reading my ramblings leave me comment so I can be sure to get you the new address. If you are a "follower" of my blog {i think???} it will automatically update my address for you? Not sure about that though!
Thanks to all y'all who read & comment! It's so amazing that something that started just as a way for me to post multiple pictures for out-of-town family members has turned into a real blessing for me as I've made new friends & gotten to know old friends better!
In Perspective: Weeks Forty-Seven – Fifty-Two
8 years ago

14 comments:
I want to keep up with ya'l,l for sure. Get me the new address! :)
Oops...I misplaced my comma...I guess you figured that out. :)
I wanna know where you go!! :)
of course get me the new address, you have been such a blessing to me!! hope meg is feelin better :)
me too.
I have you in my Google Reader, so I think it would let me know, but I'm not positive. Add me to your list!
Let me know. I have to keep up with you all since I don't see you much at ball anymore!
me too!!
that was me...that responded for Thomas....oops!
Add me please.
Ashleigh
I'm still here Joy! Please send me the link.
ummmm...MEMEME!!
oh! oh! me too! please :-)
me too!
Post a Comment