Saturday, June 20, 2009

Eleven

Way back when I saw this boy for the first time at a high school basketball game I thought he was so HOT!!! He's still HOT!!! And, lucky for me...he's still mine!!!

I LOVE YOU!!! Thank you for everything you do...thank you for putting up with me...thank you for being my best friend!!! Thanks for always making me laugh, especially when I try so hard to get a picture of us...

Happy 11th Anniversary! Had a great date with you tonight =)

5 comments:

brooke said...

AWWW! How sweet! Love your new blog layout!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad ya'll had a fun night out. Love the new blog look. :)

Stacy said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope ya'll had a great day together. I was kind of expecting a wacky vow renewal ceremony...what happened to that idea?

The new blog layout is super cute too!

Momma 2 Girls said...

How sweet! Happy Anniversary~hope you have many more wonderful years together! Miss you :)

gabgirl said...

hope you guys had a great anniversary...you guys make a precious couple!