Maybe you remember this post back when I was so excited to see Meg in her first pair of little jeans? So here she is today in her first pair of little shorts...
As I guess you can tell, she wears mostly dresses & bubbles!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
look at you, little baby cakes! your cynfe thinks you're the cutest sweetie pie ever!! sure wish I looked that cute in plaids across my 'behiney'!
Isn't it SO fun to dress little girls! Angie says that when it comes to buying clothes for Allie, I have a problem! Don't know why she complains...I GIVE her EVERYTHING!!
7 comments:
look at you, little baby cakes! your cynfe thinks you're the cutest sweetie pie ever!! sure wish I looked that cute in plaids across my 'behiney'!
She was so cute in that outfit! Hope Friday wasn't too much of a bust and Sonic made it all better!
Just PrEcIoUs :)
Oh! She is just so cute!
What a cutie! :)
She is such a cutie in her shorts with that big grin ;)
Isn't it SO fun to dress little girls! Angie says that when it comes to buying clothes for Allie, I have a problem! Don't know why she complains...I GIVE her EVERYTHING!!
Post a Comment