Thursday, June 18, 2009

obsession

I used to have this small obsession. It turned out to be not so small. Maybe some of you have the same obsession???
I have somehow managed to stay away for months, because I have to stay away! For someone who is not competitive, I get crazy over having to win! CRAZY...I know!!!

Now my boys now have a new obsession. You guessed it...
So here we sit looking for random "rare" legos on eBay. Didn't I post about no more legos? (Gee thanks gabgirl!) Although I must admit that the $3.99 lego figure was waaaaaayyyyyy worth all the housework that was required by some little boys to open the package that arrived today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, NO! Maybe the addictive gene originates in their cynfie---yeah, you know, thrift stores, consignment shops, auctions, dumpster dives, roadside swipes, flea markets,antique malls,etc. oh, Nooooooooo!!

brooke said...

I'm so mad with Ebay right now because I opened up a new account with them and so if when I sell something the money is held for like 3 weeks. Makes me so mad!! I'm not sure what the policy is on when they will stop holding the funds but because I'm new they have to make sure I'm not a scammer I guess. Who knows. Makes me not want to sell anything of there ever again. You know, because when you sell something you want the money for it ASAP!!

one BleSSed gal! said...

brooke...that really stinks! i've sold lots of stuff on eBay & never had that problem. did you use paypal?

gabgirl said...

~we heart ebay~
my boys JUST got a package from an ebay seller yesterday! :O)
sorry about the legos...my boys have earned a $9 set from target and are going to cash in tonight! :O)