Tuesday, June 23, 2009

the Hat

It's hard to believe that the sweet baby boy who once wore this little denim sun hat...
has grown into this caring big brother who is content to float around (while all of his friends are playing) with his sweet little sister in his lap, who just happens to be wearing the same little denim sun hat that he wore 9 years ago.

My, My how time flies!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Isn't it fun having BIG big brothers? When Blaine was born, Brayden was almost 3. None of the jealousy this time around. Just lots of lovin'!!

Stefanie said...

I love Addyson having big brothers. I just hope they are as good to her and Cole and Ben are to Meg.

PS Austin fed Addyson for the first time. Now if I could only get him to burp her.

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Sweet! My sister and I are 2 years apart and I thought she was my own personal doll. Mom said they had to watch me around her because I tried to carry her everywhere.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that hat is still around. I think Josh wore it too...Cole is such a great big brother!

Kate