because I just saw this commercial. Holy cow...two of my most favorite things in this world have come together! My poor thighs will never be the same!!!
5 comments:
Uncle Mark
said...
We stopped by DQ in Corinth on the way home from spending time with you...just to get one of these. It was AWESOME!!
I took my kids to Bruster's for the first time last week and thought of you. I got coffee ice cream in a waffle cone and it was so good. I offered a taste to Blaine and he asked me what it tasted like. "Tomatoes, Blaine." Blaine's response, "Oh. No thanks. I don't like tomatoes."
Hello!
Have you noticed that our Dairy Queen close to the old campus is a Frizzles now? :(
5 comments:
We stopped by DQ in Corinth on the way home from spending time with you...just to get one of these. It was AWESOME!!
I took my kids to Bruster's for the first time last week and thought of you. I got coffee ice cream in a waffle cone and it was so good. I offered a taste to Blaine and he asked me what it tasted like. "Tomatoes, Blaine."
Blaine's response, "Oh. No thanks. I don't like tomatoes."
Hello!
Have you noticed that our Dairy Queen close to the old campus is a Frizzles now? :(
That looks yummy! I am a "Thin Mints" kinda of a gal...
girl... you keep sharing all these yummy ideas!! your killing me, lol
cant wait to try it!
okay, now you've gotta go try it and post about it~ :)
Post a Comment