Monday, July 6, 2009

Make it Stop!

I wish I could make time stand still! My summer with these 3 has been so incredibly fun! I can't believe that summer break is already over half over. Breaks.my.heart! I don't want it to end! We have played many board games, spent countless hours playing backyard front yard baseball, going to see every movie that's appropriate, staying up late watching rented movies, swimming with lots of friends, VBS, a weekend at the lake, lots of trips to "happy hour" at Sonic & just hanging out. It's exactly what I wanted summer to be, if I could only make it stop going by so quickly!

5 comments:

Sunny said...

What a sweet picture! Time is going by so very fast! It sounds like you all have really had a great summer so far.

Sara said...

Glad you guys are having so much fun! Mine drags this time of year...they go to their dad's for a month! I always get them when there isn't time for play so that makes me the boring parent, I'm sure!

brooke said...

That is so right. I can't believe July is here and going quickly. School supplies are out and ready to be purchased, fall clothes are in, vacations are ending. So So sad. :(

gabgirl said...

please. make. it. stop.
we were going to buy school shoes tonight, but i couldn't bring myself to do it! it was like admitting that summer was almost over~ :O)

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Awww....I'm glad ya'll have had a fun and memorable summer. It is flying by for us, too! Enjoy your last few weeks with your babies.