I promise this is not turning into a craft blog! I have always loved crafts. I enjoy looking at them. I enjoy figuring them out. I enjoy making them. It's just that I don't usually have the time. And if I don't have time to work on something until I finish it, then I don't enjoy it. As my Mama reminds me often, I'm an all-or-nothing girl. Not proud of it, it's just the truth!
I wanted a new hairbow holder for Meg. First of all, she has way too many. But she has them & the little ribbon that they were hanging on was full & I had bows just stuffed into a drawer. I have to be able to see things or I forget about them.
I knew I wanted something with her name or initials. I found some supplies that I really liked & the idea just came together. I ♥ those moments!
I think this kind of letter would also make super-cute wall letters or letters to sit on a shelf. Here it is before I put the ribbons on the bottom to hold the hairbows.
Basketball season cranks up this week, so if you're thinking my crafts totally stink...then don't worry this should be the end for a while =)




3 comments:
I think this is a super cute idea! Not that I will get to copy this idea or anything. But good to know!
So cute!!!
Sooo . . . I am definitely going to need one of these for Mattie. Let me know when I can come pick it up :)
Too cute!
Post a Comment