Earlier this week I came up with a post on how much I am not enjoying all this cold weather. I am such a Summer lovin' gal! And I get stir crazy very quickly. I always keep on going without giving much care to the temps but with Meg, I feel bad about getting her out in 20-30 degree temps just for the sake of getting out of the house. But after the last couple of days, I think I'll just keep that little post to myself. It's been fun to make some snow day memories {the good kind!} with the kiddos!
Hope all you around these parts are enjoying the time with your families! Sometimes I think God just sends little "snowstorms" to make us stop & spend time with one another.

4 comments:
I absolutely LOVE that picture of Cole with Meg!!! The look on her face is just too cute! I, too, am thankful for all of those little "snowstorms" that we get every now and then.
And, about the time that you got burned, OUCH!!!!
Precious pictures! We've enjoyed the snow, too, but I am officially ready for Spring! :)
Great pics Joy!! Lots of fun memories!! I am now ready for spring too =)
What precious pictures! Love Meg's little boots.
Post a Comment