Today it's freezing outside.
Today we're staying inside.
Today the boys went back to school.
Today our house is really, really quiet.
Today this little girl is missing her brothers. And so am I.
In Perspective: Weeks Forty-Seven – Fifty-Two
8 years ago


4 comments:
too cute, i bet she does miss them when they are gone!! its been quite around here too =( Christmas break went by too fast, i enjoyed last week SO SO much!! Not having anything to do and stay home in pj's all day if you want! Those are the best days!! ahh... lookin forward to spring break and warmer weather, although i do hope is SNOWs this week =)
What a cute pic. I can't believe how cold it is. Maybe we'll get some of that snow that everyone keeps talking about. I would love to have a snow day or two.
She is just too cute! Our house is quiet too, but I am kinda enjoying it (less messes for mama). Addybell however is missing her brothers too. Thankfully she gets another day with them tomorrow!
So cute! I'm sure they would much rather be home too! Stay warm.
Post a Comment